Free Tax Tips & Strategies
In this episode of Tax Tuesday, tax attorney Toby Mathis, Esq. and CPA & Tax Director at Anderson Business Advisors, Jeff Webb, bring tax knowledge to the masses and answer your tax questions LIVE!
- 15:42 – When you have a PLLC, how do you know what goes on a personal or business card? 22:18 – How do I go about transferring stock options to a 501(c)(3) before selling to avoid all capital gains?
- 33:28 – How do you claim the solar credit on your personal residence?
- 39:13 – Should I file a return with my kids as dependents or should they file their own return if they are paid from family biz?
- 46:10 – I have a rental property in CA. When I go there to work on it can I use per diem plus mileage rather than actual receipts for housing and meals?
- 49:27 – Can you describe S-corporation nontaxable distributions or dividends?
- 54:45 – I haven’t done taxes for 2020 and I’d like to know how to write-off bills for my emotional support animal. Can that be done together with business taxes?
As always, take advantage of our free educational content and every other Tuesday we have Toby’s Tax Tuesday, a great educational series. Our Structure Implementation Series answers your questions about how to structure your business entities to protect you and your assets. One of my favorites as well is our Infinity Investing Workshop.
- Claim your FREE Strategy Session
- Join our next Tax & Asset Protection event to learn more advanced tax minimization & entity structuring strategies
- For all things investing, check out the Infinity Investing YouTube channel
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you never miss the latest strategies & updates
Sign up for Tax Tuesday
Join us every other week for Tax Tuesday, a comprehensive one-hour webinar featuring qualified tax professionals ranging from attorneys, CPAs, EAs, and tax experts.