Free Tax Tips & Strategies
In this episode of Tax Tuesday, tax attorney Toby Mathis, Esq. and CPA & Tax Director at Anderson Business Advisors, Jeff Webb, bring tax knowledge to the masses and answer your tax questions LIVE!
- 15:42 – When you have a PLLC, how do you know what goes on a personal or business card? 22:18 – How do I go about transferring stock options to a 501(c)(3) before selling to avoid all capital gains?
- 33:28 – How do you claim the solar credit on your personal residence?
- 39:13 – Should I file a return with my kids as dependents or should they file their own return if they are paid from family biz?
- 46:10 – I have a rental property in CA. When I go there to work on it can I use per diem plus mileage rather than actual receipts for housing and meals?
- 49:27 – Can you describe S-corporation nontaxable distributions or dividends?
- 54:45 – I haven’t done taxes for 2020 and I’d like to know how to write-off bills for my emotional support animal. Can that be done together with business taxes?
Sign up for Tax Tuesday
Join us every other week for Tax Tuesday, a comprehensive one-hour webinar featuring qualified tax professionals ranging from attorneys, CPAs, EAs, and tax experts.