Please be advised that meeting minutes are not included in your Platinum subscription. Meeting minutes are a benefit of Anderson’s Company Assistance and Corporate Concierge services.
Corporate Concierge services offer monthly, quarterly, and annual minute service to memorialize your business decisions. Company Assistance programs include minute services, entity maintenance, the use of Anderson’s NV or WY business address, phone answering services, and mail forwarding.
If you’re not currently taking advantage of either Anderson’s Corporate Concierge or Company Assistance programs, you can still request meeting minutes for $50 per meeting, which will be billed prior to receipt of the minutes.
If you are unsure what services you have or have questions regarding submitting your minutes, please contact your Law Coordinator directly.
Use this form to request record-keeping documents for your corporation or LLC. These documents will be prepared by our team. Please provide a phone number at which you can be reached in the event we have questions about your request.
Here are some examples of the types of documents we can prepare:
- Minutes of Special Directors’ Meetings — Use this anytime a meeting of the Board of Directors is called. This is typically done to hire or fire officers, or to approve major decisions (resolutions).
- Annual Directors’ Meetings — An annual directors’ meeting is required and is generally scheduled. Use this when having the annual meeting of the Board of Directors. During this meeting, officers are elected at least annually.
- Annual Shareholders’ Meetings — An annual shareholders’ meeting is required and is generally scheduled. Use this when having the annual meeting of the shareholders. The main purpose of this meeting is to elect the Board of Directors. If your business is an LLC, we will title this document an annual meeting of the members.
- Consent to Action — Many states allow a board or management committee to make major decisions without meeting, called a consent to action. The purpose of a consent to action is to have the required decision-makers sign-off on the decision or agree in writing to a particular course of action (generally called resolutions).
Here are some examples of what topics you can go over in your Minutes:
– Hire & Fire Directors
– Change the name of the Company
– Ratify Decisions made by Directors (such as in the case of a Dissolution)
– Most Business Activity Decisions, including (but not limited to):
– Hire & Fire Officers
– Decisions to hire contractors, consultants, 3rd parties, etc.
– Decisions to purchase Capital Equipment or Real Estate.
– Changes to Operational Procedures
If you have questions about how to use this online form or about the types of documents you are required to keep for your business, please call us at 1-800-706-4741!
When submitting more than one request, press Shift+Refresh to clear your browser cache before filling out the form again
Request for Meeting Minutes