Corporate Concierge Services
Why Choose Anderson’s Corporate Concierge Plan?
Anderson’s Corporate Concierge Plan was developed to free you from the worry and frustration of maintaining your business records. It is unfortunate but over 78% of the businesses we review annually do not have proper documentation. One audit or lawsuit could destroy their business shield without the proper documentation. With our Corporate Concierge Plan, you will not fall into the 78%.
Get Your Blueprint Today…
Fill out the form for a free Strategy Session with one of our Advisors.
Here’s What You’ll Get
- A review of all existing business formation documents, resolutions and annual meeting minutes
- Checklist of essential agreements and business compliance issues often overlooked by business owners
- Drafting of any missed resolutions or annual meetings
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual minute service designed to memorialize your business decisions by drafting the appropriate resolutions and meeting minutes
- Periodic compliance updates to keep you informed of your business legal compliance obligations
Anderson’s Corporate Concierge Plan is the best way to ensure that your business is operating properly. Let Anderson take care of the detail work, so you can spend more time on your business.
Call Today and learn more about this invaluable service!
NOTE: the business protection plan is included in the Corporate Assistance program.
Your Custom Entity Blueprint
Speak with an Anderson Professional Advisor to get your business planning blueprint to determine the best entity structure plan for you and your unique situation.
Anderson Advisors FAQ
What is Anderson’s Corporate Concierge?
What are the benefits of Corporate Concierge?
All corporations are required to have annual directors and shareholders meetings. Also, many people don’t realize that their LLC operating agreement might require annual meetings as well. In addition, all entities are required to have resolutions for decisions that are made, such as changes in ownership, opening bank accounts, or the reimbursement of expenses. Operating in a businesslike manner makes it more difficult for the courts to pierce through your corporate veil. With Corporate Concierge, you will feel confident that your entity will remain in compliance.
I have an LLC, can I still have Corporate Concierge?
Need More Help?
Contact Us For Additional Services.
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PT