Free Tax Tips & Strategies
In this episode of Tax Tuesday, tax attorney Toby Mathis, Esq. and CPA & Tax Director at Anderson Business Advisors, Jeff Webb, bring tax knowledge to the masses and answer your tax questions LIVE!
Updated May 18, 2021
In this special post-election edition of Tax Tuesday, Toby Mathis, Esq. and Jeff Webb, CPA, analyze the tax ramifications of a Biden presidency and his tax plan and compare it side-by-side with Trump’s tax plan. They assess what investors and business owners can do NOW to prepare for the impending Biden presidency and how Biden’s tax plan will affect different earners in different brackets.
- 5:12 – Trump v. Biden Tax Plans Analysis – What are the differences between the Biden and Trump tax plans?
- 47:07 – Actions you may want to take in 2020/2021 – What should we do before the end of the year if we are worried about tax increases?
As always, take advantage of our free educational content and every other Tuesday we have Toby’s Tax Tuesday, a great educational series. Our Structure Implementation Series answers your questions about how to structure your business entities to protect you and your assets. One of my favorites as well is our Infinity Investing Workshop.
- Claim your FREE Strategy Session
- Join our next Tax & Asset Protection event to learn more advanced tax minimization & entity structuring strategies
- For all things investing, check out the Infinity Investing YouTube channel
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you never miss the latest strategies & updates