How to Choose a Registered Agent Service
Three tips for choosing a registered agent service for your company.
Tip #1 – Reputation
Be sure it’s a reputable company with lawyers on staff. A good registered agent service company is:
- Understands the Law
Tip #2 – Services
The registered agent company should offer additional services such as mail forwarding, receptionist, virtual office and consulting services. They should also…
- Provide entity monitoring tools and services
- Present information on new compliance procedures when appropriate
- Give you notice if your entity’s good standing ever changes, so you could promptly address any problems as soon as possible
- Monitor and track state-by-state compliance events, changes and developments
- Provide your business with alerts of changes
Tip #3 – Anderson
We believe here at Anderson, that we provide the best overall registered agent service of any company in the country. With offices in Washington and Nevada, we also have services available to represent your entity in all 50 states.
Contact our offices today to learn more and speak with one of our professional advisors. 800-706-4741