Tax & Asset Protection
- What Is Asset Protection and Why Is It Important?
- The Differences and Dangers of Various Types of Corporations
- Why You Need LLCs as a Real Estate Professional
- How to Properly Set Up Your Retirement for a Worry-Free Future
- Setting Up Your Retirement
- Where You Should Create Your Entities
- Proven Strategies for Real Estate Investors
Who Should Attend
Real Estate Investors and Business Owners looking for a basic understanding of how to protect your real estate, business and personal assets using various strategies taught by expert Attorneys and CPAs. This event is the first level in our education seminar series. If you have not structured your business or you’re worried about your current structure we highly recommend attending this event.
Choose your date below
After Attending the Tax & Asset Protection Event You Will…
Have a custom blueprint that outlines the proper structure for your business and assets.
Be able to recognize dangerous risks to your wealth and your profits.
Have the knowledge to create lucrative partnerships with other investors.
Know how to maximize your income and keep the IRS out of your pockets.
Your Featured Presenters
Clint Coons, Esq.
Michael Bowman, Esq.
What Past Attendees Have to Say
Summerlin One Building
1980 Festival Plaza Drive Suite 550
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
Regular PriceIncludes a Guest
- Reserve your spot today to take advantage of this Special Pricing!
- (Regular Price $5,000.00)
Platinum PriceIncludes a Guest
- Call our VIP Platinum Event Advisors to book your tickets at the Platinum price. Special Platinum Pricing for Members Only.
- (Platinum Call)
See the benefits of becoming a platinum member and how you can save on events and much more.