Tax-Wise Course Overview
- Money-Saving Tax Strategies
- Which Business Structure Maximizes Your Savings
- Why Your CPA Might Be Giving You Bad Advice
- The Pitfalls of Not Knowing the Latest IRS Codes
- What to Do with Your Profits So You Can Invest More
Who Should Attend
For real estate investors, stock traders, and small business owners who understand their entities and want more training on its usage and benefits. Simply put, it is for those business-minded people who want to reduce their taxes while keeping their entities in compliance. It is strongly recommended that you have previously attended both the Tax & Asset Protection and Structure Implementation Workshops (for stock traders, you should have previously attended the Infinity Investing Workshop). Do not take this training if you do not have a business entity or, at a minimum, understand their basic benefits.
Regular PriceIncludes a Guest
- Reserve your spot today to take advantage of this Special Pricing!
- (Valued at $2,995)
Platinum PriceIncludes a Guest
- Call our VIP Platinum Event Advisors to book your tickets using your complimentary tickets or to take advantage of your member-only discount.
- (Platinum Call)
After Attending You Will…
Have a clear understanding of what income shifting means for your business.
Be knowledgeable about which deductions you can apply to your business.
Gain better control over your income.
Know which IRS tax traps to avoid.
Your Featured Presenters
Toby Mathis, Esq.
What Past Attendees Have to Say
WALK AWAY WITH YOUR TAX PLAN
The goal of this event is for you to walk away with a customized plan for minimizing your tax bill this year. Find out about the hidden tax deductions you didn’t know you could take and discover new tax code changes that will help you put more money back in your pocket.
1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 550
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135