- Getting in Touch with your Passion – How to Build the Business of Your Dreams
- Mission – Vision – Values: The Founding Principles of your Organization
- Types of Nonprofit Organizations (Public Charities & Private Foundations)
- Understanding the IRS Determination Process for Exempt Status Applications
- Crowd Funding Sources for Nonprofits
- Compliance and Tax Reporting Requirements for Nonprofit Entities
- Boards and Corporate Governance – What you need to know.
- Salary, Compensation, and Benefits Package Basics (Yes, you can pay yourself!)
- Do’s and Don’ts for Nonprofit Organizations
Who Should Attend
If you want to give back, have an interest in forming a nonprofit or currently operate a nonprofit, this event is for you. Just attending and being around like-minded individuals from across the United States, all with a passion for helping others will be well worth the trip. The energy from the group alone will give you the motivation to succeed at whatever venture you have in mind.
This is a Level 4 event. We recommend attending levels 1-3 first if possible.
For more details on other events CLICK HERE.
Choose your date below
After Attending You Will…
Have a better understanding of the various types of Non-Profit Organizations.
Create a strategy to build the business of your dreams.
Know the Do's and Don'ts of Tax Compliance Non-Profit organizations.
Be able to pay yourself a salary and have a benefits package as a Non-Profit owner.
Your Featured Presenters
Mark Del Guercio, EA
Toby Mathis, Esq.
Tricia Del Guercio
Speakers Subject to Change
What Past Clients Have to Say
Thank you both for such a wonderful event! I was truly impressed with the content quality and glad to finally meet you in person! I learned how to develop my next steps, while meeting some really great people with like-minded hearts and values.
I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to attend and look forward to working and learning from you both in the future.
I loved your team. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful. I was very impressed and pleased with everyone I met from your team. Everyone seemed very genuine, knowledgeable and made me feel welcome. I felt like you would be a great asset to my organization! Thank you so very much for such a great event/seminar!Karen R.
We have a lot to learn but your team really seems to care about the Nonprofit mission and helping people by educating us. I really learned a lot and met a great group of people that love helping others. There were so many Veterans in the room; my heart was full of joy. Mr. Mathis was very straightforward and so willing to share his knowledge.Darlene J.
Anderson Event Center
Summerlin One Building
1980 Festival Plaza Drive Suite 550
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
Regular PriceIncludes a Guest
- Reserve your spot today to take advantage of this Special Pricing!
Platinum PriceIncludes a Guest
- Call our VIP Platinum Event Advisors to book your tickets at the Platinum price. Special Platinum Pricing for Members Only.
- (Platinum Call)
See the benefits of becoming a platinum member and how you can save on events and much more.