Call 888-629-8876 to speak to an Event Advisor now!
Start & Run a Non-Profit Course Overview
- How to Build the Business of Your Dreams
- The Founding Principles of your Organization
- The Types of Nonprofit Organizations
- The IRS Determination Process
- Crowdfunding Sources for Non-Profits
- Compliance and Tax Reporting Requirements for Non-Profits
- What you need to know about Boards and Corporate Governance
- Salary, Compensation, and Benefits Package Basics
Who Should Attend
Real estate investors and business owners who want to give back, have an interest in forming a non-profit, or currently are operating a non-profit. This is a Level 4 workshop and it is highly recommended that you’ve previously attended Levels 1-3 prior to this workshop. Enjoy being around like-minded individuals from across the United States, all with a passion for helping others. The energy from the group alone will give you the motivation to succeed at whatever venture you have in mind.This is a Level 4 event. We recommend attending levels 1-3 first if possible.
Choose your date below
Regular PriceIncludes a Guest
- Reserve your spot today to take advantage of this Special Pricing!
(Valued at: $2,997)
Platinum PriceIncludes a Guest
- Call our VIP Platinum Event Advisors to book your tickets using your complimentary tickets or to take advantage of your member-only discount.
- (Platinum Call)
After Attending You Will…
Have a better understanding of the various types of Non-Profit Organizations.
Create a strategy to build the organization of your dreams.
Know the dos and don’ts of tax-compliant non-profit organizations.
Learn how to pay yourself a salary and have a benefits package from your non-profit.
Your Featured Presenters
Mark Del Guercio, EA
Toby Mathis, Esq.
Tricia Del Guercio
Speakers Subject to Change
What Past Attendees Have to Say
I’m looking into starting a nonprofit to do some housing for the homeless and people in need. This workshop has been really invaluable because it has helped us get an idea where we need to start and create a list of priorities that we need to start working on. The nice thing about Anderson Business Advisors is that they’re a full service team. They helped us with legal, tax, and other areas we didn’t know existed. They’re very friendly, down to earth, and very helpful.
Anderson Event Center
Anderson Event Center
ONE Summerlin Building
1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 550
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
See the benefits of becoming a platinum member and how you can save on events and much more.