- Prohibited Transaction Rules and How to Structure Investments
- How to Use Self-Directed Retirement Account Funds in Real Estate
- IRA LLC Strategies to Maximize Control and Minimize Risk
- Partnering Strategies with Your Self-Directed Account
- Non-Qualified Plans to Build a Tax-Free Retirement
- Using Your IRA to Fund Your New Business
- How to Avoid Becoming an IRS Target
Who Should Attend
For real estate investors and business owners who want to learn how to use a Self-Directed IRA for investing, retirement, and more. This is a Level 4 Event and it is highly recommended that you’ve previously attended Levels 1-3 prior to this workshop. Learn the proper way to create and/or use your SDIRA to its maximum benefit.
Choose your date below
After Attending You Will…
Have a comprehensive understanding of the flexibles uses for your SDIRA.
Know the differences between Traditional, Roth, HSA, and Coverdell account types.
Know how to maximize the rules and avoid prohibited transactions.
Be able to use self-directed funds in real estate investing business deals.
Your Featured Presenters
Clint Coons, ESQ
Kenner French, RFC
What Past Clients Have to Say
This is a brand new event! Reserve your spot today and we’d love to hear what you have to say!
Anderson Event Center
1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 550
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
Regular PriceIncludes a Guest
- Reserve your spot today to take advantage of this Special Pricing!
- (Regular Price: $2,995)
Platinum PriceIncludes a Guest
- Call our VIP Platinum Event Advisors to book your tickets using your complimentary tickets or to take advantage of your member-only discount.
- (Platinum Call)