Outsmart the Banks – Taxes and Real Estate Investing
PRESENTERS: Clint Coons, Esq., Partner with Anderson Advisors and Albert Bui, Senior Loan Consultant with New American Funding
DATE: May 20, 2015
TOPIC: Learn trade secrets for tax minimization and qualifying for a loan when investing in or owning multiple properties, straight from the banks! Join Clint Coons, Esq. and Albert Bui, a senior loan consultant to discuss strategies and secrets we don’t want to put in print for fear the lenders will close the loopholes.
Outsmart the Banks – Financial and business planning moves every real estate investor can use to make them look like a tycoon in the eyes of their lender.
- Income planning tweaks to increase your borrowing power
- How to create a lender-friendly tax return
- Know when to avoid management fees
- Cash out strategies for tax trapped real estate
- How to qualify for more than 10 homes when one spouse does not have a job
Learn how to outsmart the banks and take advantage of your entities in ways you did not know was possible.