The no-cost simple solution to assigning real estate contracts
Only $500 with Free Shipping
one Trick Pony
–Clint Coons, Esq.
Anderson Business Advisors Founding Partner, Attorney, Author & Real Estate Asset Protection Expert
Why a Wholesale Trust?
Eliminated are double closings, extra tax returns, expensive business entity setups, and failed deals from not having this tool in your investing arsenal.
Quick & Efficient
The Wholesale Trust is a fast, inexpensive, and reliable solution to take property under contract and retain the ability to assign your rights to another investor or your own entity.
Inexpensive & Reliable
With the Wholesale Trust, you can quickly and efficiently make multiple offers under differently trust names thereby giving you the potential to tie up several properties for sale to other investors.
Included in this Wholesale Trust package is the following:
- Why use a Wholesale Trust Naming your Wholesale Trust
- Selecting your trustee
- Who will be the beneficiary
- Signing your Wholesale Trust
- Making offers with your Wholesale Trust
- Selling your Wholesale Trust
- Assigning your beneficial interest
- Resigning your position as a Trustee
- Walkthrough of completing your wholesale trust
FORMS IN WORD & PDF
- Wholesale Trust
- Sale of Beneficial Interest
- Assignment of Beneficial Interest
- Resignation as Trustee
- Appoint of Trustee
- Trustee Acceptance
- Sample Wholesale Trust Transaction