Use this form to request record-keeping documents for your corporation or LLC. These documents will be prepared by our team. Please provide a phone number at which you can be reached in the event we have questions about your request.
Here are some examples of the types of documents we can prepare:
- Minutes of Special Directors Meetings — Use this when a meeting of the Board of Directors is called at any time. This is typically done to hire or fire officers or to approve of major decisions (resolutions).
- Annual Directors Meetings — An annual directors meeting is required and is generally scheduled. Use this when having the annual meeting of the Board of Directors. It is in this meeting where officers will be elected at least annually.
- Annual Shareholder Meetings — An annual shareholders meeting is required and is generally scheduled. Use this when having the annual meeting of the shareholders. The main purpose of this meeting is to elect the Board of Directors. If your business is an LLC, we will title this document an annual meeting of the members.
- Consent to Action — Many states allow a board or management committee to make major decisions without meeting. These are called a consent to actions. The purpose of this consent to action is to have the required decision-makers sign off on the decision or agree in writing to a particular course of action (generally called resolutions).
If you have questions about how to use this online form or about the types of documents you are required to keep for your business, please call us at 1-800-706-4741!
NAMES AND POSITIONS OF ATTENDEES
Note: You must have a majority to proceed.
Note: If this is an annual meeting, please list:
1. The Directors Whom the Shareholders elected, and
2. The Officers Whom the Directors Appointed