Call 888-629-8876 to speak to an Event Advisor now!
Structure Implementation Course Overview
- Key Steps Required to Keep Your Entities Bulletproof from Lawsuits
- Discover How to Structure What You Have for the Biggest Tax Benefit
- Upon Your Desired Financial Future
- The Top Five Tax Benefits Most People Miss the First Year they Have Their Entities
- Common Bookkeeping Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Who Should Attend
Anderson clients who already have a corporation or LLC, and who have previously attended the Tax & Asset Protection Workshop, to ensure that you’re taking advantage of the latest tax and asset protection benefits of your structure each and every year. This is a Level 2 Workshop that should be attended within the first year of setting up your entities.
Available Dates Below
Regular PriceIncludes a Guest
- Reserve your spot today to take advantage of this Special Pricing!
- (Valued at $1,495)
Platinum PriceIncludes a Guest
- Call our VIP Platinum Event Advisors to book your tickets using your complimentary tickets or to take advantage of your member-only discount.
- (Platinum Call)
After Attending You Will…
Have a complete personalized review to identify and resolve any beneficial structuring changes.
Be able to recognize dangerous risks to your wealth and your profits.
Have the knowledge to create lucrative partnerships with other investors.
Know how to maximize your income and keep the IRS out of your pockets.
Your Featured Presenters
Clint Coons, Esq.
Speakers subject to change
What Past Attendees Have to Say
I wish I took this class way before starting my real estate business. If I knew what I learned today, none of my issues would be relevant. Anderson Business Advisors taught me that setting up an LLC is not the final answer, but understanding how to structure your business the correct way is the real success.
Anderson Event Center
ONE Summerlin Building
1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 550
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
See the benefits of becoming a platinum member and how you can save on events and much more.