Discover how to build long-term profits from short-term rentals.
- Leverage real estate expenses to offset income and keep more of what you make.
- Avoid the #1 tax mistake that causes investors to lose 50% of their profits.
- Playing short-term games? There’s a right and wrong way to write off short-term rentals, learn how to do it strategically.
- What deductions most investors MISS and how to leverage them.
- Prevent loss with “Personal Activity” Strategies.
- PLUS: A FULL-COLOR easy-to-read diagram that completely outlines how your activity can qualify as a short-term rental.
About The Author…
Clint Coons, Esq.
Founding Partner | Anderson Business Advisors
A founding partner attorney of Anderson Business Advisors, Clint has grown this well-respected legal and tax firm to over 400 employees with offices in four states. He works with real estate investors across the nation, including those involved in various high-risk professions and small businesses. In addition, he has acquired over 250 properties ranging from small single-family homes to commercial buildings.