What Every Investor Ought To Know About Short-term Rental Deductions
As it turns out, the secret to real estate wealth is in the tax deductions. With this FREE ebook by Real Estate and Asset Protection expert Clint Coons, esq. you’ll learn exactly how seasoned real estate investors use simple tax write-offs to build massive wealth over time.
A Guide to Short-Term Rental Tax Deductions
Discover how to build long-term profits from short-term rentals.
- Leverage real estate expenses to offset income and keep more of what you make.
- Avoid the #1 tax mistake that causes investors to lose 50% of their profits.
- Playing short-term games? There’s a right and wrong way to write off short-term rentals, learn how to do it strategically.
- What deductions most investors MISS and how to leverage them.
- Prevent loss with “Personal Activity” Strategies.
- PLUS: A FULL-COLOR easy-to-read diagram that completely outlines how your activity can qualify as a short-term rental.
About The Author…
Clint Coons, Esq.
Founding Partner | Anderson Business Advisors
A founding partner attorney of Anderson Business Advisors, Clint has grown this well-respected legal and tax firm to over 400 employees with offices in four states. He works with real estate investors across the nation, including those involved in various high-risk professions and small businesses. In addition, he has acquired over 250 properties ranging from small single-family homes to commercial buildings.