What Every Investor Ought To Know About Short-term Rental Deductions
As it turns out, the secret to real estate wealth is in the tax deductions. With this FREE ebook by Real Estate and Asset Protection expert Clint Coons, esq. you’ll learn exactly how seasoned real estate investors use simple tax write-offs to build massive wealth over time.
A Guide to Short-Term Rental Tax Deductions
Discover how to build long-term profits from short-term rentals.
- Leverage real estate expenses to offset income and keep more of what you make.
- Avoid the #1 tax mistake that causes investors to lose 50% of their profits.
- Playing short-term games? There’s a right and wrong way to write off short-term rentals, learn how to do it strategically.
- What deductions most investors MISS and how to leverage them.
- Prevent loss with “Personal Activity” Strategies.
- PLUS: A FULL-COLOR easy-to-read diagram that completely outlines how your activity can qualify as a short-term rental.
Many investors overpay, but you don’t have to. Use the strategies outlined in this book to put more money into your pocket and reinvest in your business.
Inside the book, we’ll teach you the most commonly missed real estate investing deductions. Our firm has worked with tens of thousands of investors nationwide, and we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to real estate investing and the tax pitfalls and possibilities. You’ll read real case studies and answers for your investing needs.
Don’t wait to make one of these costly mistakes!
Download your copy now to learn from expert tax attorney, best-selling author and investor Clint Coons, Esq. how to leverage short-term rental tax write-offs for huge profits.
About The Author…
Clint Coons, Esq.
Founding Partner | Anderson Business Advisors
A founding partner attorney of Anderson Business Advisors, Clint has grown this well-respected legal and tax firm to over 400 employees with offices in four states. He works with real estate investors across the nation, including those involved in various high-risk professions and small businesses. In addition, he has acquired over 250 properties ranging from small single-family homes to commercial buildings.