How to Run a Successful Short-Term Rental
Developed by leading attorneys and tax experts in the real estate investing area, Running a Successful Short-Term Rental is a comprehensive four-part digital video training series designed to help you create the best game plan on how to run your short-term rental business.
Two Packages to Choose From
Over One Hour of Training Videos
Package 1Running a Successful Short-Term Rental Video Training Series
- Part 1: Introduction
- Third Party Booking Sites
- Most Common Issues
- 3 Keys to Running a Successful Short Term Rental
- Part 2: Liability
- Types of Liability
- Common Rental Scenarios
- Implications of Renting Your Property
- What Tools Are Available
- Part 3: Tax Issues
- Types of Income
- IRS Publication 925
- Unstructured Income
- Part 4: Best Practices
- Renting Tax-Free
- Master Lease Structure
- Rules to Rent By
- Special Bonus:
- Short-Term Lease Agreement & House Rules
Package 2Video Training Series + FREE Download + Entity Formation (Over $3,000 value)
Everything in Package 1
- Choosing the wrong entity for your short-term rental property business, or even not having one at all, can cost you thousands in taxes and potential loss of assets.
- With so many choices and so much misguided information online, you want to make sure you’re creating the most efficient and cost-effective solution for your individual needs.
- Your Senior Advisor will guide you through decision process when it comes to choosing the right entity for Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, or any other short-term property rental marketplace.
- *State filing fees vary and are not included with entity formation.
Why Trust Anderson For Your Business Structuring Needs?
Comprehensive Assessment Tailored To You
The wrong setup of your business now could mean more taxes and liability later. That’s where we’re really different. We take a comprehensive look at your situation not only from a legal asset protection perspective but also from a tax savings and financial planning perspective.
Experience You Can Trust
Unlike other law firms, our consultants consist of attorneys and planners who travel nationwide to speak at conferences and seminars on subject matters concerning asset protection,