We’ve received plenty of questions from clients regarding tax penalties and, more importantly, what they can do to see some relief from them on their tax returns. Whether they are penalties that apply to individuals, entities, tax-exempt organizations, etc., today’s video is going to dive into this topic and break things down, so that if you are currently facing, or could potentially face, a penalty, what you can actually expect and if you have a fighting chance against it.
In less than one hour, we will give you the inside information on how to take care of them for good…
Topics discussed include:
- Who Is Most Often Penalized & Why?
- How Much Money Will A Tax Penalty Actually Cost You?
- The Four Most Common Tax Penalty Relief Solutions
- Filing Dates and Their Associated Extensions
- 4 General Strategies for Penalty Abatement
- Blueprints For Tax Penalty Relief Based on Return Type
Click on the link below to watch the full video:
If you’re currently in the process of dealing with a tax penalty based on a late filing, late payment, etc., then this video will help lay out the steps you need to take in order to fulfill that obligation to the IRS. Remember though, it’s always recommended to work with a tax professional in these situations.
Here at Anderson, we have experts available who can work with you on relieving any penalties you’re currently facing in a variety of ways:
- Consultation – we can advise you on exactly what you need to do yourself to deal with the IRS if you choose to go that route.
- Direct Representation – we can handle the problem for you ourselves. Once we obtain a power of attorney from you, our team can directly deal with the IRS on your behalf. It is often beneficial to have a tax professional act as your representative to avoid accidentally providing information that will end up damaging, instead of improving, your case.
If you have any further questions or require assistance on the very problems this video discusses, then the easiest and quickest way to get a hold of our team is to contact us for a free, 30-minute strategy session with one of our expert advisors by filling out the form here.
**If you would like to invite one of our expert Attorneys to be a guest on your radio show, podcast or a guest contributor on your blog, please contact Desiree Wolfe at [email protected].
Toby Mathis, is a founding partner of Anderson Law Group and current manager of Anderson’s Las Vegas office. He has helped Anderson grow its practice from one of business and estate planning to a thriving tax practice and national registered agent service with more than 18,000 clients. In his work as an attorney, he has focused exclusively in areas of small business, taxation, and trusts. In addition, Toby was the past director and host of the longest-running local business radio program on KNUU in Las Vegas “The BOSS Business Brief”. He sits on the board of directors for several companies and was recently appointed to the local board of Entrepreneurs’ Organization, a worldwide association of owners of successful businesses. He has authored more than 100 articles on small business topics and has written several books on good business practices, including first and second editions of Tax-Wise Business Ownership and 12 Steps to Running a Successful Business.