WIN A FREE TRIP FOR 2 TO
Enter to win a 5 day/4 night stay in Las Vegas and attend the Tax & Asset Protection Workshop!
A $5,000 value!
To enter, please login using your E-mail or Social account in the contest widget.
Winner Will Receive:
2 tickets to any Anderson Advisors’ Tax & Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors Workshop in 2020 in Las Vegas
2 round-trip flights to Las Vegas from winner’s nearest airport (continental US travel only)
5-day, 4-night hotel accommodations for 2 at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Rental car for your stay ($500 max)
$1,000 for food & expenses
Anderson Business Advisors’ Social Media Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.andersonadvisors.com/contests, https://gleam.io/Ifrpc/trip-for-2-to-las-vegas, or via Anderson Business Advisors’ Facebook page and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Anderson Business Advisors, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), NVREA students, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Anderson Business Advisors as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00 PM Pacific on June 1, 2019 and ending at 12:00 AM Pacific on January 1, 2020. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific on December 31, 2019. Winner will be selected, notified and announced by January 31, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.andersonadvisors.com/contests, https://gleam.io/Ifrpc/trip-for-2-to-las-vegas, or on Anderson Business Advisors’ Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Anderson Business Advisors. You must provide the information requested.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2 round-trip airline tickets to Las Vegas, Nevada from the Winner’s closest major airport within the continental United States; 5 day/4 night hotel accommodations for 2 at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas; rental car for your stay (up to $500); $1000 for food and expenses, and 2 tickets to any Anderson Business Advisors’ Tax & Asset Protection Workshop in 2020 in Las Vegas. The trip dates selected by the Winner must coincide with an Anderson Advisors’ Tax & Asset Protection Workshop date in 2020 in Las Vegas. Checked baggage fees, rental car gas costs, and other trip related incidentals are the sole responsibility of the Winner and will not be covered by Anderson Business Advisors. Prize value not to exceed $5000. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Anderson Business Advisors. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Anderson Business Advisors’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of a prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Anderson Business Advisors to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Anderson Business Advisors. Winner will be notified by email and telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Anderson Business Advisors shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ANDERSON BUSINESS ADVISORS‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Anderson Business Advisors, anyone acting on behalf of Anderson Business Advisors, and Anderson Business Advisors’s licensees, successors, and assignees, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. This authorization can be revoked at any time by you, the contest participant. The revocation must be in writing and is not effective until Anderson Business Advisors receives it. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Anderson Business Advisors from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Anderson Business Advisors may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Anderson Business Advisors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Anderson Business Advisors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Anderson Business Advisors may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Anderson Business Advisors. Anderson Business Advisors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Anderson Business Advisors has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Anderson Business Advisors reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Anderson Business Advisors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of the STATE OF NEVADA without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Nevada having jurisdiction.
12. DAMAGES: FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL A PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CAMPAIGN). PARTICIPANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
14. Winner List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Anderson Business Advisors, 3225 McLeod Drive, Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89121. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2020.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Anderson Business Advisors, 3225 McLeod Drive, Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89121.
16. Facebook: This Campaign is hosted by Anderson Business Advisors and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or any public or private social media platform.