Tax Audit Protection
Let Anderson Advisors provide peace of mind in the event an IRS audit is launched.
Tax Audit Protection
Lose the Worry About Audits. The Anderson Tax Team has professionals who have defended tax payers in audits with the IRS and various state agencies. Our experienced team is on your side.
The IRS knows that taxes are confusing and preys on those stuck by that confusion to achieve better results for the service (i.e. they get more money out of folks who do not know better). You can relax when you work with the Anderson Tax Team of attorneys, CPA’s, EA’s and tax professionals.
“…They have taken the time to determine and tailor a plan to best protect me. Anderson Business Advisors are a must for your power team.”
The Anderson Advantage
Individualized tax planning to help you keep as much of your money in your pocket as possible.
Asset protection strategies and solutions to shield your assets and limit personal liability.
Retirement and financial planning strategies to maximize what you already have.
What does the Anderson Audit Protection Service include?
- Response to IRS letters.
- Assign taxpayer team who will handle audit on taxpayer’s behalf.
- Research applicable IRS rules and regulations.
- Review returns, organize data, and make recommendations.
- Meet with IRS on taxpayer’s behalf.
- Advocate taxpayer’s position to achieve optimal result.
- Negotiate on taxpayer’s behalf through appeals and prior to trial.
The Tax Team will professionally defend your federal income tax audit from the time you first receive notice from the IRS until its completion, subject to the Limitations and Exclusions described below.
This includes any federal income tax audit that arises from a return prepared by our team that you’ve purchased audit protection on. The Tax Team will handle the scheduling of appointments, telephone calls and correspondence with the IRS. If necessary, we will meet with the IRS auditor on your behalf and will defend you as necessary up to trial.
Limitations and Exclusions: Certain audits are excluded for the reasons listed below:
- Fraud: We will not defend fraudulent returns.
- Businesses: This is for personal audits only.
- Reviewed Returns: Before audit protection is effective, the returns must have been reviewed by our team of tax professionals and error fixed via amendment (returns prepared by The Tax Team are considered reviewed automatically)
- Legal: This service extends up to trial. If legal counsel is necessary, it is not covered by the Anderson audit protection service.
Get Started Now
It’s easy and we work fast. You can get your plan started now by scheduling your free 30-minute call with an Anderson Advisor. Talk to us. It’s free and there’s no obligation.